TIMES12 trains the trainers.
We provide training courses for church planters, pastors, leaders, and sending churches to better train their people. These courses include short introductory workshops for those exploring a partnership with TIMES12. Our main courses feature training on key elements of our Gospel-Centered DNA for our network partners. These Gospel DNA courses blend online learning with active training in person. TIMES12 also collaborates with seminaries to help leaders from our partner churches earn credits toward accredited seminary degrees for reduced costs in a timely way. See a summary below of our training workshops and courses, then schedule a call to explore what’s involved in a partnership with TIMES12.
Introductory Training Workshops
For those exploring partnership with us.
- Sending Church Workshop: Explore Partnering with TIMES12 to Prepare & Send Church Planters
- Church Planter Workshop: Explore Partnering with TIMES12, Customized Prep Plans, & Building a Team of Giving Partners
Gospel-Centered DNA Training Courses
For those in partnership with us.
- Centering: Centering on Jesus & the Gospel
- Rooting & Activating: Rooting New Disciples & Members to Serve with Unity & Diversity
- Multiplying Disciple-Makers: Developing Disciples Who Make Disciples
- Multiplying Leaders: Developing More Disciple-Making Leaders to Serve
- Multiplying Elders: Developing More Disciple-Making Elders to Serve
- Preaching: Sharpening the Christ-Centered Expositor
- Visioning & Teamwork: Building Vision Clarity & Healthy Leadership Teamwork
- Cultivating Generosity: Cultivating a Generous & Self-Supporting Church
For those in partnership with us, earn credits and reduce costs.
- MA in Leadership Studies
- MA in Pastoral Studies
- MA in Church Planting